Chemical Peel Class!
24 Hour Class: 3 days, 9 am to 5:30 pm (30 minutes for lunch).
December 5, 6 and 7th* (Tue, Wed & Thu) Students trades on day 2 and students will need 2 models for day 3
(Important when checking out select “Local Pickup” if asked for shipping)
This class is approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools. Must be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist to attend. You must attend all 24 hours to receive your certificate
Truth Treatments products are used in this training
Student trades are from 12 to 1:45 pm on day 2
You will need to provide 2 models without any of the contraindications listed below.
1st model: 1:45 and 2nd model at 2:30 Have your models arrive 15 minutes early to complete the paperwork. There is No fee for your model.
Enrollment Agreement and additional class information will be provided by email within 24 hours of payment.
NO kit is provided as part of this tuition.
Our school catalog is available at AccentBeautyAcademy.com
Class is held at 1660 S Albion St Ste 420 (4th floor) Denver, CO 80222
Contraindications to avoid when looking for a model: This applies to you also for the student trades
- Broken or irritated skin
- Skin Cancer
- Open sores or lesions
- Active Acne
- Blood Thinners
- (Dermato) Fibroma
- Thin Skin Birthmark
- Keloid Scaring (Scars)
- Skin Mole
- Herpes Zoster
- Herpes Simplex
- Do not use aggressive acids in combinations with this treatment in the prior month.
- Be off any and all prescription retinoid products for at least 10 days prior and post treatment.
- Be off of Accutane for at least 6 months to a year before any treatment.
- Make sure the patient has no allergies to metal.
- A history of keloid scars, scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities
- A hemorrhagic disorder or hemostatic dysfunction
- An active bacterial or fungal infection
*All classes require a minimum of 4 students to be held.