6 Hour Dermaplaning Class (Important when checking out select “Local Pickup” if asked for shipping)
This class is approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools. Must be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist to attend.
Class is Sunday May 14, 2023
9:00 am to 3:30 pm (30 minutes for lunch – 11:30 to 12 pm)
Student trades are from 12 to 2pm.
You will need to provide 1 model who does not have any of the contraindications below. Your model is from 2 to 3 pm. Have your model arrive about 1:45 pm to complete paperwork. No fee for your model.
Enrollment Agreement and additional class information will be provided by email within 24 hours of payment.
NO kit is provided as part of this tuition. Dermaplaning kit may be available to purchase at class for an additional fee. You do not need to purchase the kit to attend class.
Our school catalog is available at AccentBeautyAcademy.com
Class is held at 1660 S Albion St Ste 420 (4th floor) Denver, CO 80222
Contraindications to avoid when looking for a model: This applies to you also for the student trades
- Broken or irritated skin
- Skin Cancer
- Open sores or lesions
- Active Acne
- Blood Thinners
- (Dermato) Fibroma
- Thin Skin Birthmark
- Keloid Scaring (Scars)
- Skin Mole
- Herpes Zoster
- Herpes Simplex
- Do not use aggressive acids in combinations with this treatment in the prior month.
- Be off any and all prescription retinoid products for at least 10 days prior and post treatment.
- Be off of Accutane for at least 6 months to a year before any treatment.
- Make sure the patient has no allergies to metal.
- Ahistory of keloid scars, scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities
- Ahemorrhagic disorder or hemostatic dysfunction
- Anactive bacterial or fungal infection