You must have taken removal training course from Accent Beauty Academy to purchase.
Each of the 3 bottles are 5 ML Bottle 1: Acid Bottle 2: Neutralizer Bottle 3: Aftercare (we recommend Removal Rescue instead of the included Bottle 3 for aftercare. Removal Rescue is available here.)
One of the most effective and safest methods of tattoo removal. When the removal solution enters the subcutaneous layer of skin, it interacts with the pigments and removes them from the skin. It can be used on almost all parts of the body.
It is used to remove tattoo on lips, eyebrows, eyelids, tattoos. In a few procedures, you can get rid of all layers of pigment.
Bio-remover White Color is a thick suspension solution that is tattooed into the skin. Due to its composition, it binds to the pigment and helps bring the pigment out.
Advantages of PMU removal with 3 Step remover:
– The product is safe, as it has passed all quality checks and has the necessary certificates
– Copes with any type / color of pigment, unlike a laser
– Can lighten the color by two tones in one application. Handles even the darkest shades
– Safe for the body
– Protects the skin from damage and works softly
– Due to its consistency, it is consumed economically. One package lasts up to 75 times
– Does not spread, you can work with it in the eye area, which is not allowed with many other removers (keep out of eyes)
– Does not change the color of the pigment, but removes it
– Does not injure the skin
– Pain sensations are lower than when working with a laser
– The visual effect is generally visible even after one application
Ingredients: Water, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, neutralizers incl. TEA, DEA, brightening composition including hydroxypropionic, hydroxyacetic to-you, polyhydric alcohols, incl. glycerin, essential oils.
Expiration date: 18 months from the date of manufacture.
Attention! There are also limitations in its use – it is not suitable for skin areas over 5 cm in diameter, that is, for large tattoos.
The use of a remover is contraindicated for clients with:
Kidney disease and liver
Exacerbation of chronic diseases
ARI and ARVI